BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Every Member group receives a position on the USWHA Board of Directors, where
they share their experience and expertise with our Membership and act as USWHA ambassadors back at
their practices. We empower and educate our Board to advance our Mission, and we continuously see
the results from our collective efforts.
- Arizona OB/GYN AffiliatesAndrew C. Villa, MD, MBA, FACOG, FACS, FICS
- Associates for Women’s MedicineRichard N. Waldman, MD
- Atlanta Women’s Health GroupGenevieve L. Fairbrother, MD, MPH, FACOG
- Atlanta Women’s Healthcare SpecialistsCarrie Lawson, MD
- Capital Women’s CareDeborah L. Redd Potee
- Central Texas OB/GYN AssociatesPaul B. Murphree, MD
- Genesis OB/GYNGregory Robinson, CPA
- Institute for Women’s HealthMike Koroscik, MHA, MBA
- Lifeline Medical AssociatesJack Feltz, MD
- MaternOhio Clinical AssociatesDan C. Shemenski
- Memphis Obstetrics and Gynecological AssociationG. Aric Giddens, MD
- Mid-Atlantic Women’s CareHugh Dixon Wolcott, MD, MSE
- Midwest Center for Women’s HealthcareKenneth J. Nelson, MD
- North Florida Obstetrical and Gynecological AssociatesCam Greene, MD
- North Shore Associates in Gynecology and ObstetricsH. Jacob Saleh, MD
- North Shore Women’s HealthJan Johnson, MD
- OB/GYN Specialists of the Palm BeachesJohn A. Burigo, MD, FACOG
- Orange Coast Women’s Medical GroupAnn Marie Raffo, MD
- Pacific Women’s Healthcare AssociatesVinita Speir, MD
- Premier Obstetrics-Gynecology of MinnesotaJon S. Nielsen, MD, FACOG
- Privia Medical Group - Gulf CoastMark Cone, MD
- Privia Medical Group - North TexasWilliam Maxwell, Jr., MD
- Regional Women’s Health GroupFrank J. Caso, e-MBA
- Seven Hills Women’s Health CentersAmbrose Puttmann, MD
- Susquehanna Valley Women’s Health CareMona S. Engle, RN
- Virginia Women’s CenterKay Stout, MD, MBA
- Women’s Healthcare Associates, LLCBrian Kelly, MBA, CMPE
- Women’s Health Associates of Southern NevadaTod Bunker
- Women’s Health Care Group of PAAlan Silverberg, MD, MHCM
- Women’s Health ConnecticutNancy Bernstein
- Women’s Health GroupMichael Awad, DO
- Women’s Health ProfessionalsFrank Dolisi, MD, JD, FACOG
- Women’s Medical CareLuis Anthony Fernandez, MD, FACOG
Jack Feltz, MD
Mark Cone, MD
John Burigo, MD
Genevieve Fairbrother, MD
Our Purpose: recognize and evaluate business opportunities that may arise either of a clinical or business nature
specific to OB/GYN practices.
Frank Caso, Chair
Our Purpose: provide direction and advice to the Board regarding acceptable ethical operation of the organization.
Originally conceived to provide guidance on USWHA’s interface with industry, the committee is available to review
any matter in which medical or business ethics are a component of decision-making.
Paul Murphree, MD, Chair
Our Purpose: oversee the U.S. Women’s Health Alliance’s group purchasing to meet and exceed each member’s need and
help financially secure The Alliance through program funding and member value.
Dan Shemenski, Chair
Information Technology (IT)
Our Purpose: source, evaluate and implement the highest quality of technology-based services that leverage the
national reach and scope of The Alliance in the most cost effective and resource efficient manner possible.
Karen Ryer, Chair
Our Purpose: raise awareness among potential members and patients, encourage interest and involvement among current
members and educate the entire organization on Alliance activities, progress and events through a cohesive,
coordinated communication effort.
Andrew Villa, MD, Chair
Our Purpose: explore, develop and implement opportunities for member groups to participate in meaningful value based
care initiatives that provide the best care possible while optimizing outcomes for our patients while eliminating
unnecessary costs to the system.
Mark Cone, MD, Co-Chair
Genevieve Fairbrother, MD, Co-Chair
Rhona Magaril, MD, Co-Chair
Recruiting & Credentialing
Our Purpose: strengthen and expand the reach and involvement of new Alliance members through proactive recruitment,
credentialing and onboarding.
Alan Silverberg, MD, Chair
Our Purpose: streamline clinical trial research in all areas of women’s health while providing excellent quality
and research integrity.
Frank Dolisi, MD, JD, Chair
Our Purpose: foster mutually-beneficial sponsorship opportunities for The Alliance and outside organizations.
Natalie Sivertsen, Chair